At the Huntsman School, we believe in empowering our students to own their education and their careers. The purpose statement of the Huntsman School reads in part that it is our purpose to be a "career accelerator for our students." Career development options start from the first day at the Huntsman School and continue throughout one's professional life.
Career Development at the FJM Center for Student Success
Career Development Services
Specific career services provided through Career Development at the FJM Center include the following:
- Career Development at the FJM Center: Resume review and interview preparation are available through appointment with Isela Phelps or Maren Stromberg, the HSB Career Specialists. The HSB Career Development office also provides resume review and interview prep every semester.
- Career Readiness Series: Key activities involving skills and requirements identified as essential to career development by the National Association of Colleges and Employers.
- USU Career Services: Resume review and interview preparation are available through appointment with Dannon Loveland, the USU Career Services liaison.
- Career Exploration Trips: Faculty and staff lead student field trips to introduce students to professionals and organizations in specific fields of interest or in specific geographic locations, from the Wasatch Front to NYC.
- Focused Fridays: Every Friday there will be specific career development opportunities available.
- On-campus Recruitment: We host an annual recruiting fair for Huntsman School students as well as hosting individual recruiter visits.
- Student Involvement: The Huntsman School hosts more than 20 clubs and organizations.
What's happening this semester?
Find Career Development Events