- October 7th from 3:30-7:30 pm in the TSC Ballroom
- More info: http://www.usu.edu/career/htm/fairs-expos/tech-expo
- The best networking opportunity of the semester! Exclusive facetime with experienced professionals
- Limited space available; $15 cost; business casual dress required
- Sign up here: https://usu.formstack.com/forms/speakerdinner
- Attend as a student for free; lunch provided
- Option to attend one day or all three days of the conference
- Register here: https://huntsmancrm.tfaforms.net/358720
- Friday, October 16, 8 am - 12 pm
- Great opportunitity to learn more about the Shingo Model and network
- Email Dakota Burt @ firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up
- Limited spots available
Who We Are
We are a group of students who are passionate about principles of operational excellence, continuous improvement, and lean operations. We strive to learn these principles and understand how they apply to any situation, industry or field. Formerly known as Lean Leaders or Leaders for Continuous Improvement, we are now partnered with the world renowned Shingo Institute right here at Utah State University to bring our members even more valuable tools, skills, and opportunities.
Through the Shingo Institute we have access to a large network of professionals who are experts in these areas, from whom we can learn the principles that lead to excellence in either manufacturing or service-based operations.
Our mission is to be the best professional development club on campus; we believe that is something this club achieves on a regular basis. Our leadership team strives to plan meaningful value-add events and opportunities for our members.
Our activities typically include, but are certainly not limited to the following:
Wouldn't you like to land a great job upon graduation? If you want some real world experience with extremely valuable tools (not to mention a great reason for your resume to stand out against competition), get involved with an organization that believes in and practices continuous improvement. To get even more out of your experience, get involved with the leadership team and network like you've never networked before. Our officer team is comprised of officers who are self-motivated hardworking students just like you.
Why else should you join?
Membership is currently free for all interested USU students. All majors welcome.
Name: Jason King
Name: Kunpeng Li
Events are scheduled for evenings every two weeks, sometimes more. Join the MyUSU community and follow the chapter on Facebook to receive event updates.
Professional Development Chair